Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Roam

I love nail polish. I just got into it recently, actually. Right now I would love to get some of the nail polish from the OPI Burlesque collection and the China Glaze Holiday collection.

China Glaze - Mrs. Claus
This is such a great color for December - a sparkly red. 

 China Glaze - Mistletoe Kisses
This is a really pretty sparkly green/blue color!

China Glaze - Party Hearty
This is definitely my favorite of the holiday collection from China Glaze. I think it is just such a great color to wear on Christmas Eve and Christmas!

 OPI - Show It & Glow It
I think this is my favorite color from the Burlesque collection, a gorgeous sparkly purple. 

 OPI - Simmer & Shimmer
I love this color as well, although I think it would be a pretty color for the Summer instead of Winter. 

OPI -  Bring on the Bling
I think this would look like you are wearing pure gold on your fingers - love it!

 What's your favorite color?

 Roam - B52s

No comments:

Post a Comment